Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Darn I Broke my Vagina...But it's okay because my Mouth is Fine

It seems like the world is slowly degenerating into a very chaotic place indeed. China and America are waging economic war, Poland is without a government, and KFC just released the Double Down. But even with all these groundbreaking events transpiring around the globe, a simple and unfortunate fact remains: High Schoolers just don't give a fuck.

It seems that the morals that all major religions, institutions, and parents have been preaching have rotted and deteriorated to the point where most teenagers can't spare even a moment to consider the plight of any other aside from their own godamn selves. But it's not this self-centered trend that is bothering me the most. It what we kids consider "important" these days.

I always thought that prioritizing was a very important step in being successful through your high school career. Obviously many of my peers don't share my views. Here let me give you an example

One day during Chemistry, we were split up into different groups to do a lab. So my usual lab group and I got started. We were real careful and measured everything out exactly cause we knew that labs were worth about half our grades in that class. But as we continued we started to hear some conversation coming from the lab table right behind us. It turns out that a group of junior girls had decided to take up residence in the table right behind us. And I'm not going to lie. These bitches were SLUTS. And I don't mean Megan Fox slutty. I mean Jenna Jameson slutty. Low cut shirts, exposed bras, g-string hanging out like nobody's business, these girls were putting most adult movies to shame.

Now, I can understand (and appreciate) how girls dress these days. People want to look good. and the idea of "looking" good has come a long way from the whole Marilyn Monroe "holding dress under steam" thing. So as our group continues to do the lab while listening to these bitches' conversation. So first I heard the usual slutty girl stuff. "Like OMG, is that a new bra?". "Like, OMG, how did you know?". "Like OMG, it just made your boobs look so much bigger!". And yes. All of this was followed by that dumbass Beverly Hills girl laughter that makes you want to punch them in the dick.

Then they started talking about all the slutty activities that they had ever done in their entire life. Whether or not the spit or swallow, or have taken it up the butt, the whole nine yards. Then one of these girls says something that nearly gave me a damn heart attack. She said "Yeah I've had sex before, but I'm afraid to give a blowjob."

Your afraid to give a blowjob? You've taken it in the vag, and you're afraid to give a blowjob? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! Are you retarded? You've had something up your fucking, dirty-ass, Crab-ridden, vortex from which nothing ever returns, but you're afraid to put something in your mouth? That's like saying, I've put a knife up my dick, but I'm scared to put in my mouth. What the hell.

Now I bet your wondering how this relates back to the decline of priorities I was talking about earlier. Well let me explain the many things wrong with the story I just told you. One, that bitch was a class-A fucktard. Two, She thinks that giving a blowjob, is less extreme then fucking. Three, all the while these girls were talking about this, they were fucking up the lab. That proves two things to me: Their priorities in their sex lives are obviously really jacked, and they think taking about vaginas and buttsex is more important than doing a lab that is about ten percent of your grade. It turns out that they all failed the lab and, because they has already failed most the other ones because they were talking about something else just as stupid, they ended foaling the class.

Boys and girls, if there's one thing to learn from this, it's that you should learn to walk before your run, not the other way around, or you'll end up losing your virginity and failing chem at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment